Terms and Conditions
The following words will have the following meanings.
‘We’ means ‘HappyHari Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd.’ and in short ‘HappyHari’ only.
‘Us’ means ‘HappyHari Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd.’ and in short ‘HappyHari’ only.
‘You’ means ‘Client’
‘Your’ means ‘Client’s’
‘Country’ means ‘Country where trips are going to be run or being run’.
Clients from around the globe are welcome to join in our trips. There is no such age restriction but you must be eligible to acquire a visa to the country. Arranging visas is under your own responsibility. We therefore strongly advise to check the current visa requirements with your local consulate or embassy of Nepal.
You are required to provide us with your personal details either through our form on the website or otherwise in writing.
- Prices listed on HappyHari website or offered to you are per person unless otherwise specified.
- We do not guarantee any price quoted in a currency other than Nepali Rupee (NPR). If you request a quote in another currency other than NPR then this is subject to change depending on the prevailing exchange rate until full payment has been made.
- Once services and prices have been agreed your booking can only be confirmed if you pay us a deposit of 30% of the total trip price. This deposit is non-refundable. If your tour already starts 14 days or less after the booking date we will demand the payment of the full trip price
- The payment can be made by either credit card or bank transfer in any of the 4 currencies: NPR, USD, GBP and EUR.
- Latest upon arrival in Nepal you are required to pay the balance for the booked services (full amount). Failure to do so will lead to the cancellation of the booking.
- We will charge no credit card fee for the deposit or any advanced payments. However, if you wish to pay the balance on the day of arrival by credit card we allow us to charge a service fee of 3%. No fees apply if you pay cash.
- Any transaction fees charged by your bank or credit institution are under your sole responsibility
- Once we received the deposit (or full payment where required) we will confirm your booking and provide a voucher. Please check that all details on the voucher are correct. It is your responsibility to ensure tour dates and times are stated correctly and to their requirements. In case of any mistakes please inform us immediately.
- A deposit of 30% of the total trip cost must be paid at the time of booking.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- In the event of a postponement by the client and once the deposit has been made 50% of the deposit can be re-allocated to a subsequent date within a 12 month period from the date of postponement advice. In such case prices are subject to review.
Modification and Ammendments
- All requests for modifications/amendments/date changes must be made in writing and directed to HappyHari. If you request a modification/amendment/date change HappyHari will attempt to honor your request at no charge; however a modification/amendment/date change may attract an additional fee. Date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability. HappyHari cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- Once the tour started modifications are not possible anymore. If the tour needs to be modified due to health issues or any other personal risks extra charges will apply.
- The deposit (30%) cannot be refunded.
- Once Cancellation 9 days and more prior arrival in Nepal:
- 0% of the paid deposit and 100% of any additional amounts we may hold will be refunded (maximum 70% of the tour price)
- Cancellation 8 days until 1 day prior arrival in Nepal:
- 0% of the paid deposit and 50% of any additional amounts we may hold will be refunded (max. 65% of the tour price)
- Cancellation at the day of arrival no refund will be made.
- Once full payment has been made and the program has begun under no circumstances and at no time will any refund be made.
- When the tour already started and you wish to change or stop your travel for any reason, this will be regarded as a cancellation of the tour from your side. According to clause 8.5 no refund will be made and extra charges may apply.
- If you have purchased a flight through HappyHari or your tour includes flights any cancellation or modification requested from your side then terms and conditions of the airline will apply. We will refund in full any amounts which are returned to us by the airline or ticket provider less 5% of flight total as handling and refund fee.
- Any cancellation request must be made in writing and in English and we have to receive it before your trip commencement date.
- Refunds will be made in the form of a refund to your credit card or bank account
- We strongly recommend to issue an adequate travel insurance before arrival which will cover for cancellation or any other additional fees in necessary cases.